Arizona’s GOP gubernatorial nominee, Kari Lake, has maintained a solid lead over her Democrat opponent, Katie Hobbs, headed into the final day of the campaign trail ahead of Tuesday’s midterm elections.
According to a final poll from Data Orbital that was conducted between Nov. 4 to Nov. 6, Lake is in the lead by three points, commanding a pack of America First Arizona candidates who are poised to soar to victory on Tuesday night.
Recent polling from KA Consulting also has Lake up by four points over Hobbs, Democrat and current secretary of state in Arizona. Overall, FiveThirtyEight polling projects Lake to lead by 2.5 points in a Nov. 4 survey looking at the overall updated average.
Another general election poll for Arizona from Emerson College found that Lake had a four percent lead over Hobbs.
Interestingly, betting odds in the Arizona governor’s race have consistently shown Lake up by substantial margins, with Polymarket projecting that she has a 78 percent chance of victory to Hobbs’ 22 percent on Nov. 4.
Further, a Phillips Academy Poll found that Lake was leading by a whopping 11 points in her race at the beginning of the month.
In August, Lake won her primary race in a resounding victory, claiming the lion’s share of votes in every single county.
Lake is a former broadcast journalist who walked away from her job and jumped headfirst into the gubernatorial race last year. In September 2021, she was endorsed by President Donald Trump. Lake has garnered widespread conservative and Independent support for her strong stances on border security, parental rights, and election integrity.