Trump rips ‘MASSIVE’ caravan coming to the U.S., blames Biden

President Donald J. Trump issued a statement this week slamming the Biden administration’s handling of the southern border crisis and the newest caravan that is headed from Mexico up to the U.S.

“I hope everyone is watching the MASSIVE Caravan pouring through Mexico and headed to our Country,” he said.

“This must be stopped before they reach our Border, or before. Just nine months ago, we had the strongest Border in our Nation’s history. This should have never happened,” President Trump continued.

According to Fox News, a 3,000-person caravan started on Oct. 15 with a QR code sign-up for participants to join. It is expected to be one of the largest caravans that will head toward the U.S. this year.

“Tell Biden we are coming,” William, one of the caravan participants from El Salvador, told the outlet.

The Department of Homeland Security plans to re-implement the Trump-era “Remain in Mexico” policy in November after it was upheld by the Supreme Court.

But that’s not the only Trump administration policy the judicial system is taking a second look at amid Joe Biden’s failure to contain illegal immigration at the border.

Earlier this month, the Supreme Court ordered lower courts to reconsider re-funding Trump’s border wall after Biden canceled it in his first month in office.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has since taken up the challenge to fund the wall along the U.S.-Mexico border by allocating state funds to finish the job. Wall construction was re-started last week.

Related posts

Kari Lake resolutely defends election reform: We will not ‘move on’

Horrific zero-Covid lockdown policy in China sparks historic protests against CCP, Xi

Mike Lindell says he is ‘100 percent running’ for RNC chair against Ronna McDaniel