New report PROVES Trump wanted Jan. 6 rally to be a ‘safe event’

by Summer Lane

Photo: Alamy

A new memo from the office of the Pentagon’s Inspector General again vindicated President Donald Trump amidst a lengthy few weeks of partisan hearings at the behest of the Jan. 6 Committee.

The committee has searched relentlessly for evidence that President Trump “incited” the “insurrection” that occurred at the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan. 6, 2021. However, a new memo from the Inspector General’s office indicates that the 45th president was concerned about the safety of civilians ahead of Jan. 6, Just the News reported.

The memo reads:

“Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m. The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, ‘We’ve got a plan and we’ve got it covered.’”

RSBN previously reported that an internal Capitol Police memo of the timeline of the events leading up to Jan. 6 confirmed that the Trump Pentagon offered to send National Guard troops into D.C. ahead of the scheduled rally.

In a quick-witted statement posted to Truth Social on Thursday, Trump slammed Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., for “turning down” the troops that he offered to send into D.C. “Perhaps she was disengaged, – maybe looking for her husband!” he quipped.

Trump previously stated in February that, “There would have been no January 6, as we know it, if Nancy Pelosi heeded my recommendation to bring 10,000 soldiers, or the National Guard, into the Capitol. End the Unselect Committee January 6th Witch Hunt right now.”

You may also like

/