Photo: Adobe Stock
Footage has surfaced from election night 2020 at the TCF Center, a ballot counting location in Detroit, Michigan, which shows eight suspicious devices and vans carrying ballots that arrived in the early morning hours following voting, according to The Gateway Pundit.
At the time of the first white van’s arrival, President Trump had a large lead of 100,000 votes and appeared to be on his way to victory in the Great Lakes State, the outlet reported.
But then the white vans carrying as many as 50 boxes of ballots arrived, a witness told The Gateway Pundit, and Trump’s lead dissipated until Biden eventually overtook him, and the media called the state for Joe Biden.
True the Vote’s Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht have been analyzing the footage from the TCF Center. Phillips wrote on Truth Social: “Remember the TCF Center in Detroit? Still in the early stages of the analysis, but first run shows eight unique devices of interest. Patterns of life and other locations coming soon.”
The following timeline of events from the video footage was reported by the Gateway Pundit:
- At 3:23 AM The Gateway Pundit has an exclusive video of a white van registered to the city of Detroit entering the gate into the TCF Center.
- At 3:25 AM we discovered a video from a second camera showing three individuals unloading over 50 boxes of ballots in a hallway inside the TCF Building and just outside the counting room.
- The ballots were then wheeled away on carts into the ballot counting room.
- The van is then seen on video leaving the center about 25 minutes later.
- Then we saw the van returning an hour later, entering the TCF Center again and unloading more boxes of ballots.
- The white van was escorted by a black sports car for both ballot deliveries.
- The white van was allowed through an electronic gate to enter the TCF complex.
What happened on election night in Detroit has been scrutinized by lawmakers as well.
In December 2020, the Michigan House Oversight Committee held a hearing into allegations of voting fraud and irregularities in the state.
The Trump campaign was represented at the hearing by President Trump’s former attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
Giuliani did not hold back, telling the committee that the election was “a swindle, it’s a con job, it’s the theft of an election. They stole the election.”
During the hearing, Giuliani and Trump’s other attorney, Jenna Ellis, presented the committee with 200 sworn affidavits and introduced firsthand witnesses to voting irregularities—including witnesses to what transpired on election night in Detroit.
One witness who testified was a contractor for the much-maligned Dominion voting machines. The contractor, Melissa Carone, was working the polling site at the now infamous TCF Center in downtown Detroit.
Just the News reported, “Carone testified that, on Election Day, the vote tabulating machines would jam up to three times an hour. When the machines would jam, election officials were supposed to reset the count on the machines to ensure that no ballots were scanned more than once, explained the witness.
“‘Instead of discarding, they were just rescanning, rescanning, rescanning. Counting ballots nine to 10 times,'” Carone said. She also said there were more than 20 tabulating machines at her ballot counting center.
The ballots were meant to be counted in batches of 50, though Carone noted that she witnessed “the tabulation count climb well into the hundreds multiple times throughout the day.”