President Trump on Tuesday released a 10-point plan to gut Deep State corruption from every level of the U.S. government in a new Agenda47 policy pitch.
In an official campaign email, Trump vowed to “fire rogue bureaucrats and career politicians” and “target government corruption” that has brought harm and oppression to American citizens.
“Here’s my plan to dismantle the deep state and reclaim our democracy from Washington corruption once and for all, and corruption it is,” he explained in the video.
“First,” Trump vowed, “I will immediately re-issue my 2020 Executive Order restoring the President’s authority to remove rogue bureaucrats. And I will wield that power very aggressively.”
“Second,” he added, “we will clean out all of the corrupt actors in our National Security and Intelligence apparatus, and there are plenty of them. The departments and agencies that have been weaponized will be completely overhauled so that faceless bureaucrats will never again be able to target and persecute conservatives, Christians, or the left’s political enemies, which they’re doing now at a level that nobody can believe even possible.”
Trump’s campaign reiterated the corruption of federal agencies like the FBI, the DHS, and the FISA Court processes that were “corrupted by the Obama-Biden administration.”
“The Biden administration has weaponized the FBI and DOJ to target conservatives, Christians, and their political enemies,” the Trump campaign statement read.
In early March, Trump promised Americans that he would terminate the Deep State in a speech delivered in Washington, D.C., at the 2023 CPAC.
“If you put me back in the White House, their reign is over – and they know it,” he pledged. “…I will totally obliterate the Deep State. I will fire the unelected bureaucrats and shadow forces who have weaponized our justice system like it has never been weaponized before.”
His 10-point plan doubles down on his dedication to draining the Washington swamp:
1. “On Day One, re-issue 2020 executive order restoring the president’s authority to fire rogue bureaucrats.
2. Overhaul federal departments and agencies, firing all of the corrupt actors in our National Security and Intelligence apparatus.
3. Fundamentally reform the FISA courts, ensuring that corruption is rooted out.
4. Establish a Truth and Reconciliation Commission to declassify and publish all documents on Deep State spying, censorship, and abuses of power.
5. Launch a major crackdown on government leakers who collude with the media to create false narratives, pressing criminal charges when appropriate.
6. Make every Inspector General’s Office independent from the departments they oversee, so that they do not become protectors of the deep state.
7. Establish an independent auditing system to continually monitor our intelligence agencies to ensure that they are not spying on our citizens or running disinformation campaigns against the American people.
8. Continue Trump administration effort to move parts of the federal bureaucracy outside of the Washington Swamp, just like President Trump moved the Bureau of Land Management to Colorado. Up to 100,000 government positions could be moved out of Washington.
9. Ban federal bureaucrats from taking jobs at the companies they deal with and regulate, such as Big Pharma.
10. Push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress.”