An explosive informational hearing on election fraud in Wisconsin on Thursday has identified a staggering mountain of irregularities that allegedly occurred during the 2020 presidential election, according to President Donald Trump’s official spokeswoman, Liz Harrington.
In a series of tweets posted to Twitter, Harrington shared the shocking results of the hearing, which pinpointed more than 50,000 fraudulent phantom votes and 1.5 million illegal voter registrations.
Additionally, the evidence that was presented at the hearing identified 155,000 suspected “fake” voters and 46,000 unverified voter registrations. These numbers are especially impactful considering the margin of victory for Joe Biden in 2020 was just 20,682, according to NPR.
Further, Harrington’s media links from the informational hearing, which was broadcast on WISEYE, also included the following investigative discoveries regarding fraud in Wisconsin:
- 625,000 dead people were found on the voter rolls,
- An example was discovered of one voter assigned 28 different voter ID numbers,
- There are 4 million adults in Wisconsin but 7.1 million voter registrations,
- Number of registered voters increased by 128 percent despite only a 10 percent population growth between 2012 and 2020,
- 5.6 percent of votes were illegally-cast ballots from voters who moved or were considered “phantoms” which is equal to 4,795 votes in just a single county, and
- The DMV verification process (amounting to 46,000 voters) failed at a rate of 4.7 percent.
Wisconsin has been at the center of multiple election investigations and inquiries since the 2020 election and has also drawn attention for its ongoing election audit. The audit, which is being spearheaded by former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman, is specifically focused on the millions of dollars funneled into election processes in multiple cities across the state from Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, as previously reported by RSBN.
Since 2020, proponents of election integrity have been working hard to uncover hard evidence of fraud and irregularities. Wisconsin, unfortunately, continues to give lawmakers a reason to investigate its election processes further due to the staggering evidence of irregular activity.