Op-ed by Summer Lane & Elad Hakim | Photo: Alamy
Joe Biden formally announced his 2024 presidential bid for reelection this week, setting the stage for a historic executive rematch between himself and the People’s President, Donald J. Trump.
Biden kicked off his 2024 campaign with a video interspersed with clips of the Jan. 6 riots of 2021, pro-choice protest signs, and grainy footage of Republican figures like Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., painting conservatism in a morbid, chaotic light.
“Let’s finish this job,” he told Americans in the announcement.
Unfortunately for the country, finishing the job, for Joe Biden, means taking a sledgehammer to the traditional conservative values of America’s constitutional heritage.
Four more years of the Biden administration means four more years of chaos, foreign wars, unsecured borders, and the collapse of the U.S. dollar. The country may not survive.
While there are countless reasons why Joe Biden should not seek reelection, here are the top 50 arguments against a potential two-term Biden presidency.
- Bidenflation: Under Biden’s leadership, inflation has skyrocketed to historic heights, reaching a peak of 9.1 percent in June 2022.
- Gas prices: RSBN reported that in 2022, the Senate Republican Policy Committee found that gas prices in America had risen more than 100 percent since Biden took office – and Americans everywhere are feeling the pain at the pump.
- Supply chain problems: Empty store shelves were unheard of when Trump was in office. In 2023, labor shortages and employee turnover rate has driven ongoing supply chain problems, particularly in warehouses.
- Energy dependence: Again, this was not an issue under Trump, who made America energy independent. America’s dependence on foreign oil producers has crushed the economy and driven energy prices sky-high. It all started in 2021 when Biden killed the Keystone XL Pipeline, which would have increased American energy production and independence.
- Income devaluation: American families have lost $7,400 due to cost increases, according to Fox Business.
- Impossible housing prices: The average young adult can no longer afford a mortgage in today’s economy. Biden’s inflationary economy is destroying Americans’ hopes and dreams for the future.
- Higher taxes: Biden is proposing a $4.7 trillion tax hike, which is his largest to date. Small businesses and hard-working Americans will be hit very hard by this hike.
Biden’s Frontal Assault on Second Amendment Rights
- The “Second Amendment is not absolute,” Biden said last year. The Biden regime has made no secret of its disdain for Second Amendment rights. For many Americans, this is an unacceptable attack on the right to keep and bear arms.
- Expect a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. In March, Biden told California residents that the U.S. needed to “do something big” to implement a ban on weapons under the guise of assault weapons and high-capacity magazine regulations. This federal overreach will only continue to escalate under his leadership.
- Elimination of gun manufacturers’ immunity from liability. This is another one of Biden’s visions to eliminate Second Amendment rights. Eliminating the immunity of gun manufacturers from liability would strike a huge blow to the production of weaponry in the U.S.
The Chaos of the Culture Wars
- The transgender battle will continue: Under Biden, transgender athletes will likely continue to violate women’s spaces. His administration recently proposed a rule change to Title IX that would make it more difficult for schools to ban transgender kids from playing on sports teams with the opposite gender.
- Children are not safe: The Biden administration has openly advocated for gender-affirming care in minors. This includes the dispensation of puberty blockers, hormones, and even mutilating surgeries on underage children. Biden himself said that the withholding of such treatment is “close to sinful.”
- Biden will try to codify Roe v. Wade at the federal level: Given the chance, Biden would like to usurp the Supreme Court’s 2022 overturning of the long-standing federal abortion rule through legislative means. “I’ll do my part,” he said in October 2022. “And with your support, I’ll sign a law codifying Roe in January.” While January has come and gone, codifying abortion is part of his platform.
- Biden despises parental rights: In April, Biden echoed a chilling communist sentiment with this statement: “There’s no such thing as someone else’s child. Our nation’s children are all our children.” The Biden regime would be pleased to see the god of state eclipse American parental authority.
Disastrous Executive Orders & Federal Spending
- EO 13985: Joe Biden has amplified an expansion of his neo-Marxist agenda under the guise of federal training “equity teams.” President Trump has called this EO a rollout of an “enforcement squad” for an overarching federal agenda.
- EO 14043: Biden’s 2022 EO to mandate the Covid vaccination of federal employees had a catastrophic effect on the American workforce. He was forced to backtrack in December 2022 by signing a defense bill that repealed the mandate for members of the Armed Forces.
- EO 14096: Biden’s move to create a Department of Environmental Justice was announced this month. The White House recognized the threat of perceived “environmental injustice” that has been perpetrated through “a legacy of racial discrimination.” In other words, expect this EO to perpetuate more environmental and racial chaos.
- Spending is out of control: Under Biden, billions of fiat dollars have been printed to keep up with Democrat spending habits. In 2021, Congress passed an infrastructure bill that funneled billions into nationwide projects like “high-speed internet” and “climate change.”
- $200 billion has been sent to Ukraine: Biden and his cohorts have ceaselessly supplied war-torn Ukraine with billions of dollars of aid as the U.S. currency system has steadily begun to collapse.
Catastrophe in the Courts and Law
- Mandates: Biden forced employers with more than 100 workers to require their employees to get the Covid vaccine or undergo weekly testing. Biden later tried to impose this mandate on federal employees, which was rejected by a federal appeals court. The Supreme Court ultimately stepped in and saved millions of American workers (though not all) from Biden’s efforts.
- Student debt forgiveness for some: Joe Biden also wants to cancel federal student loans “for people making less than $125,000 and another $10,000 for people who received Pell grants for low-income students.” The fate of this highly problematic proposal is now in the hands of the Supreme Court.
- Dangerous immigration policies: Biden has sought to end the Migrant Protection Protocols, otherwise known as the “Remain-in-Mexico” program. This Trump-era policy required illegal aliens who had been detained while trying to enter the country illegally to return to or remain in Mexico while they worked through the immigration process, rather than allowing them to roam freely in cities and towns throughout the country. The Supreme Court provided guidance on this issue and there have been continuing legal battles surrounding it.
- Biden is loading the courts with liberal judges: According to Carrie Severino, president of JCN, formerly known as Judicial Crisis Network, previously told Fox News Digital about Biden’s nominees, “These nominees will happily deliver the left’s policy preferences from the bench, regardless of the law. If confirmed, they will be some of the most radical judges in the country.”
- Soft-on-crime policies and weaponized justice system: Some liberal DAs and the DOJ are refusing to enforce various laws, or weaponizing the justice system against political opponents and conservatives.
Insipid Weakness on the Global Stage
- Russia-Ukraine war: Under Trump, the world was at peace. With Biden in the Oval Office, Eastern Europe has devolved into a bloody, violent war. This was an inconceivable event just a few years ago – and things are not getting better.
- Chinese-Russian alliance: Two tyrannical superpowers appear to be teaming up as the war in Ukraine intensifies. “The way the U.S. is going, we will soon be in World War lll, with NO AMMUNITION!” Trump wrote in April.
- The death of the dollar: In a tremendous defeat for U.S. supremacy, major foreign countries like Brazil, China, and Russia will no longer be trading in U.S. currency. This is slowly moving the world toward a digital global currency like BRICS, which would obliterate American sovereignty.
- Iran Nuclear Deal: Despite the dangers a nuclear-armed Iran poses to Israel, the Middle East, the United States, and the rest of the world, the Biden administration continues to pursue a nuclear deal with Iran. According to Fox News, “Axios recently reported that the White House is discussing a temporary deal that provides Tehran with some economic sanctions relief in exchange for a freeze of elements of its alleged atomic weapons program.” This possible “deal,” like the original Iran deal, will not prevent Iran from secretly developing its nuclear program and will also give Iran more money, thereby making the world less much less safe.
- Brink of World War III: Biden’s “leadership” and weakness on the global stage could lead to World War III. President Trump recently discussed this terrifying scenario in light of some of the open threats by various countries regarding nuclear weapons. According to Business Today, Trump said, “Our economy is crashing. Inflation is out of control. Russia has joined with China. Can you believe that? Saudi Arabia has joined with Iran.” Trump further added that China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea have come together as a “menacing and destructive coalition.”
Observable Evidence of Health Decline
- Cognitive decline: Since taking office, Biden’s cognitive abilities have taken a glaring downward turn. From wandering aimlessly onstage to being walked through photo-ops by numerous aides, Biden does not seem to have the capacity to govern independently.
- Refusal to debate: Based on his own interaction with the press and other world leaders, a debate could be disastrous for the man in the Oval Office. Therefore, the DNC has announced that there will be no Democratic primary debates in 2024 – providing an embarrassing shield of protection for the man who is supposed to be leading the free world.
- Biden’s administration shields him from negativity: Administration officials like White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre do the hard work in his stead and deflect from his failures by offering inane information to the press, like what kind of ice cream he likes, or how much he enjoys spaghetti.
An Unprecedented Border Crisis
- Skyrocketing illegal crossings: During Biden’s first two years in office, 4,365,117 migrants have crossed over the wide-open southern border. President Trump told RSBN’s Brian Glenn that he believed as many as 15 million people have entered America illegally since Biden took office.
- Cartel violence: The open border has unquestionably facilitated crimes against humanity. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton requested in February that Joe Biden designate the Mexican cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs). The threat of cartel violence against Americans and minority groups is very real.
- Terror watchlist arrests at the border are surging: Under Biden, the number of border encounters is also higher than in previous years, as is the number of known “gotaways.” Per Fox News, “The number of ‘gotaways’ refers to the number of illegal immigrants who have evaded overwhelmed Border Patrol agents and have been detected by other forms of surveillance but not caught. It does not count those who were not spotted.”
An Epidemic of Crime
- Rising crime: Under Biden, there is record crime in Democrat-run cities and counties. Take one look at the streets of Chicago or San Francisco and you will see the rotten fruits borne from Democrat policies. America is not as clean or as safe as it once was.
- Increased homelessness: According to Fox News, former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson previously said, “the Biden administration’s regulatory regime, coupled with coronavirus stimulus bills, had driven up the cost of living. Meantime, inflation reached a 40-year high that has made affordable housing difficult for lower-income Americans.”
- Fentanyl: The border crisis under Biden has enabled large numbers of deadly drugs, including fentanyl, to enter the country. GOP superstar Kari Lake noted during her Arizona 2022 gubernatorial campaign, “We have more fentanyl pouring in this country than we’ve ever seen before.” Fentanyl is the nation’s newest and deadliest drug, thanks to the Biden administration.
- Taxed Border Patrol: The Border Patrol simply cannot keep up with the influx of illegal immigration that is pressing through the border. In February, the chief agent of the Tucson, Arizona sector of the southwest border, John Modlin, told the House Oversight Committee, “I certainly know I do not have enough agents within Tucson sector to deal with the flow that we’re dealing with now.”
- An uptick in extremely violent crime: The open border has also led to an increase in violent crime in American cities, including homicides, assaults, domestic violence, sexual offenses, and other crimes.
- Human trafficking: Perhaps the most horrific crimes that have been enabled by the open border is the scourge of human trafficking. In April, an eight-year-old migrant girl’s body was allegedly found at the border with 67 traces of DNA inside her, indicating that she had been repeatedly assaulted. The story was brought to light by Kari Lake. Newsweek has also reported that at least 57 percent of migrants crossing over the border have been exposed to sexual assault, torture, or extortion.
Weaponization of Law Enforcement
- Mar-a-Lago raid: The Biden administration involved itself in the raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home and had no legitimate purpose to do so. As a matter of fact, according to reports, “the FBI initially obtained access to Trump records through a “special access request” from the Biden White House.”
- Intimidation of parents: Under the Biden administration, parents have been threatened with prosecution for exercising their First Amendment rights at school board meetings and other venues.
- The appointment of Jack Smith: The Biden DOJ’s appointment of special counsel Jack Smith to investigate so-called “classified” documents taken from President Trump’s home is politically motivated at best. RSBN reported that Smith previously utilized the IRS to target Tea Party Patriots during the Obama years. Nothing to see here!
The Dubious Business Dealings of the Biden Family
- The Hunter Biden Laptop: Just before the 2020 presidential election, Hunter Biden’s laptop shocked the nation with its seedy contents, which provided evidence of the Biden family’s business dealings around the world. The story was suppressed by Big Tech, but it raises some serious questions about how the Biden family obtained their fortune.
- Overseas corruption: Ongoing investigation into alleged money laundering and prostitution. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., has called the Biden family a “crime syndicate” after reviewing financial records related to foreign cashflow that reportedly benefited different Biden family members.
- Family investigations: As many as nine Biden family members have been connected to shadowed business dealings, according to the House Oversight Committee. Rep. Greene urged whistleblowers to come forward in April as the House further investigates this shocking issue.
- Biden’s classified document scandals: Biden, who served as the vice president during the Obama administration, was revealed in January 2023 to have been storing classified documents in multiple locations – including in the garage of his Delaware home, near his Corvette.
- Evidence of Big Tech collusion: The Biden administration allegedly colluded with various social media giants to suppress and censor free speech “in the name of combatting so-called “disinformation” or “misinformation” related to the Covid vaccines, the Hunter-Biden laptop, and other information.
- The Ministry of Truth: Last year, the Biden Department of Homeland Security attempted to implement a “Disinformation Governance Board,” which many nicknamed the “Ministry of Truth.” This news came only days after Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk purchased Twitter with the stated intent of freeing up the platform for civic discourse. Following intense backlash, the DHS terminated the board in August 2023, but it is a good reminder that the Biden administration are close allies to censorship and suppression.
Learn more about Biden’s executive orders here.