The movement to reclaim medical freedom and individual liberty has picked up steam in the United States, and the thousands of people joining the patriotic People’s Convoy is here to prove it.
According to a report from The Epoch Times, thousands of people in vehicles linked to the convoy moving toward Washington D.C. to peacefully protest medical tyranny stopped in Hagerstown, Maryland, on Friday, marking their final stop before they roll into the nation’s capital.
The People’s Convoy, or the “Freedom Convoy,” launched on Feb. 23 in California and has formed a convoy of truckers and vehicles across the U.S., whose aim is to pressure lawmakers to cease the Covid-related state of emergency and mandates.
Multiple freedom convoys nationwide have since linked up with the People’s Convoy and added to their numbers, traveling through states and stopping in places like Arizona, Oklahoma, Missouri, Ohio, and Indiana. In fact, on Wednesday, more than 6,000 people in Indianapolis, Indiana, showed up at the convoy’s stop, which doubled as a freedom rally.
Additionally, the People’s Convoy official website provides the public with the current schedule and stops of the event. Further, their website has been swift to clarify any misinformation surrounding the goals and ultimate destination of the convoy:
- “We are traveling across the US in PEACE and UNITY,
- We are 100% LAW-ABIDING citizenry and convoy,
- Our core principals of FREEDOM and LIBERTY give rise to the convoy’s request to end the State of Emergency that led to overreaching mandates,
- We demand government ACCOUNTABILITY through full and transparent congressional hearings,
- We are NOT going into DC proper, and we will NOT be there for the State of the Union,
- We are NOT associated with Bob Bolus or other convoys who are planning to go into DC.”
The pro-freedom trucker movement was inspired by the phenomenally successful Canadian truckers who carved a trail to Ottawa, Canada’s capital, where they protested the vaccine mandates and Covid restrictions for weeks.