President Donald Trump’s Save America PAC unveiled the list of pre-program speakers who will speak to attendees at Trump’s upcoming rally at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds in Conroe, Texas on Jan. 29.
Special Guest Rally Speakers
- Gov. Greg Abbott (R-Texas)
- Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R-Texas)
- State Attorney General Ken Paxton (R-Texas)
- State Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller (R-Texas)
- State Sen. Dawn Buckingham (R-Texas)
- Montgomery County Judge Mark Keough
- Gonzales Mayor Connie Kacir (R-Texas)
- Texas GOP Chairman Matt Rinaldi
Doors will open at 2:00 p.m. CST, and special guest pre-speakers will begin speaking at 5:00 p.m. CST. The 45th President is scheduled to deliver remarks at 7:00 p.m. CST.
Texas is the second most populous state with 40 Electoral College votes. The Lone Star State has grown immensely, gaining two more electors for the 2024 presidential election.
While Texas has slowly trended toward the left as urban cities become more populous, the Lone Star State, which was won by Trump won in 2020, has not voted for a Democrat presidential candidate since Jimmy Carter in 1976.
It has also not elected a Democrat governor since Ann Richards in 1990, nor a Democrat senator since Lloyd Bentsen in 1988.
Trump’s Texas rally will be his second since tens of thousands joined him in Florence, Arizona earlier this month.
Texas, a red state, could garner even more supporters than what was seen in swing-state Arizona.
RSBN will provide all-day LIVE coverage of Trump’s Texas rally.