ODDS: New data projects Trump has a 90 percent chance of winning EVERY primary state

by Jason Collins

Photo: Alamy

New data from the world’s largest prediction market, Polymarket, shows that President Trump has a 90 percent chance of winning every primate state.

The latest data from the prediction market, Polymarket, where users get to trade on highly debated topics, like the presidential race, show that things are looking up for those who traded on President Trump winning every primary state. 

Polymarket data shows that President Trump has a 90 percent chance of winning in every primary state, with only 10 percent disagreeing. Looking at the pattern, it looks like this number may increase.

On Jan. 22, the day before the New Hampshire primary, the chance was 76 percent. After President Trump’s record-breaking win in the Granite State, the chances improved to 89 percent on Jan. 24. 

It’s not just Polymarket who predicts a huge general election win for President Trump. Another poll taken by Reuters/Ipsos shows President Trump’s lead over Joe Biden. The poll surveyed 1,250 U.S. adults nationwide and found that 40 percent prefer President Trump over Biden, who only earned 34 percent support. 

What’s even more impressive is that participants were given the option to vote for a third-party candidate like Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and President Trump still held onto his lead with 36 percent and Biden with 30 percent. 

You may also like